- Enterprise reporting explores forces shaping events.
- Enterprise stories delve deep into why and how.
- Enterprise story needs at least one written source or document.
- No anonymous sources
- Talk to all sides
- Use as many as sources to tell the story.
Generating story ideas
- Your own experience
- Experience of friends and family
- roadside radio/radio trottoir
- local newspaper
- Following unpublished stories
- Reading and surfing the web
- Checking public information and
From idea to hypothesis
Making research plan
- listing sources
- criteria of adequacy of proof
- constructing a timeline
- constructing a budget